country code: US
We provide flexible IT solutions to our customers. We deliver visibility, velocity, and value. We leverage best-of-breed foundation applications that are integrated effectively and enhanced with additional modules and applications that enable us to create unique customer solutions quickly.
From planning and execution to visibility across the entire supply chain, we provide the tools to co-operatively manage our customer’s products. Whether business demands a warehousing solution employing RF, RFID, Put to Light and Voice Picking or a transportation management solution or freight forwarding solution, LF Logistics has the tools to deliver on all fronts while driving productivity and accuracy and providing customer with insights into their business.
All our systems are built over a scalable, high-availability infrastructure covering:
- 40 Economies
- 3 Global Data Centers
- 1,000+ Servers
- 22,000 PCs
- 130+ Video Conference Sites
- 14,000 IPT phones
- 37,000 E-mail accounts
Our application portfolio is supported across the global by a mix of application experts, strong project managers, and a centralized development and support team covering Supply Chain Network Design (SCND), Transportation Management (TMS), Order Management (OMS), Oracle E1 (ERP), Milestone Tracking (OTS), Inventory Management (IMS), Freight Forwarding (FFS), Mobile Solutions, Portals & Informational Dashboards, and our core transactional system of Warehouse Management (WM). In a typical month, our WM handles:
- 1 million orders processed
- 6.8 million order Lines picked
- 1.2 billion units shipped
- 145,000 deliveries
- 1+ million active SKUs
The following are enabled through our extensive system integration platform:
- 20 million daily trigger events
- 1+ million daily transactions
- 2000+ active interfaces
- 150,000 peak files daily
Warehouse Management -WMS
Our Warehouse Management System (WMS) is a flexible, scalable Enterprise Class WMS with fully integrated system directed RF, RFID, and voice and lights solutions. This enables LF Logistics to configure and tailor solutions for you regardless of whether you are in FMCG, Food & Beverage, Retail, Footwear & Apparel, or other market segments. Today, our WMS operates in 135 facilities, for over 350 different customers and has scaled up with our growth year on year. We have a single version of this software based on the world-class Infor WMS and enhanced with over 12 years of unique LF best practices built in by our in-house development team. Therefore, no matter where you want to operate, our WMS is already there, waiting to be used.
We have an embedded team of WM experts providing implementation, support, and continuous enhancement of our WMS. They keep track of current best practices, technology changes, and specific customer needs.
Transportation Management - TMS
LF Logistics has leveraged the Oracle Tier 1 Transport Solution since 2009 for more than just domestic Transportation Management Solution (TMS). With a recent upgrade, we will be leveraging even more of Oracle TM for in-country transportation.
Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) is already integrated to our WM and streamlines transportation planning, execution, freight payment, and business process automation on a single application across all modes of transportation from full truckload to complex multiple-leg deliveries.
Oracle Transportation Management lowers transportation costs, improves customer service and asset utilization, and provides flexible, global fulfillment options.
At LF Logistics, we’ve taken a control tower approach, enabling us to control globally, execute locally, and manage centrally.
Freight Forwarding - FFS
Our fully integrated (Operations, Brokerage, Finance, and Accounting) Freight Forwarding Solution (FFS) and Deliver Complete System (DCS) handles all modes of transport as well as all types of shipments, including air consolidations and NVOCC traffic, whether in consolidation or back to back mode including international trade documentation (HAWB, HBL, Cargo Manifest, etc.).
The Operational Module is seamlessly integrated with the Accounting module, providing real time credit control, Shipment Management, Billing & Payment, and Operational & Accounting Reports on a real time basis. DCS is connected, worldwide, and is integrated with GT Nexus, providing greater visibility of shipments across the world.
- ePOD – Electronic Proof of Delivery solutions for in-store retail deliveries
- Customer Portal – provides customers visibility of their KPIs, orders, and inventory via the web any time of the day
- WMS Portal – direct access to all our WMS functions and database via the web
- Dashboards tracking operational, KPI, or benchmark performance metrics in our facilities for the benefit of our customer and operational teams
- Courier & Retail Label Production – enables quick tailored labels for deliveries to specific retailer DCs, stores, or for e-commerce deliveries leveraging couriers for that last mile
- Supply Chain Network Designer – planning software we employ to determine an optimal end-to-end supply chain network configuration that is capable of achieving the desired balance between supply chain demand responsiveness and cost efficiency for our customers
- CLASS – 2D and 3D simulation tool we use to model and analyze different warehouse configurations and operational scenarios to determine the most optimized solution for our customers
- Order Management System (OMS) – end-to-end order fulfillment management, shipment consolidation, and order allocation
- Document Management System (DMS) ?– SharePoint-enabled access to scanned documents – automatically filed and linked to customer portal
- Inventory Management (IM) – tools providing better planning based on current inventory, historical, or forecasted demand information enabling cross-border replenishments, improved procurement, or reduced inventory
- Planning tools for resource/constraints based optimization (i.e. VAS planning activities).